Monday, March 31, 2008

Better!

I think Madelyn is finally feeling better; but oh boy it was a long laundry filled week. Here is a little video of Maddy and Nate playing soccer last night.



Right now I am watching our backyard very carefully. It has been raining and thundering and lightning-ing (hee hee) since about 4:00 this morning. Here are a few pictures of the backyard, the first one was before I went and cleaned out the drain. The last picture is our little stream, except now it has raging rapids. :)


I am also waiting for our new furniture to arrive. I will post again when it gets here!

2 comments:

FlyingCats said...

Nice! I didn't know you had waterfront property! So glad Maddy is feeling better. Not fun.

FlyingCats said...

Oh! Don't wait for your new furniture to post again! We want to hear alllll about the first day of pre-school!