Sunday, August 17, 2008

S U C C E S S that's the way we spell success!

I think Maddy has got this potty thing down. We have had 3 almost completely successful days in a row. The accidents were because we were out and about not sticking close to home like we are supposed to. Today has been completely successful and we even went out to lunch. When we go out she likes to visit the bathroom several times and do nothing *sigh* Today at lunch I actually brought her little potty seat and she really tried to go (instead of asking to get off the seat right away) so I think once she goes in a "foreign" potty it will click. Nap time and night time have been great- no accidents. YAY!!

4 comments:

Stacy O said...

Yahhhh Maddy! I am so proud of you. I can't wait for you to come out so we can show off our cool new underwear to each other-it's the newest thing! LOL.

Stacy O said...

Umm..okay, that was supposed to be signed from Sydney, not me. haha. I won't be showing Maddy my undies, but Sydney on the other hand is pretty excited and probably will. LOL

Grandparents Blog said...

Maddy, I knew you were a big girl. I even went to the outlet mall and got your some new Big Girl panties- they will be here when you come in only 13 days!. See, we are counting the days until you get to Spokane!

Stacy O said...

I know, we are SOOO excited for you to come out! Hurry up and get here!!! The kiddos are going to be so excited to play with you!!