Friday, September 26, 2008

Apples and furniture

Madelyn had her first full day (well not full day, just two hours) of school on Wednesday. I think once she got used to me being gone she had fun. The topic for the day was apples.


We just got some more furniture - we won a drawing at our favorite furniture store. Anyone who has seen me in the last 2 months has been "treated" to grainy iPhone photos of the pieces we selected. Hopefully these are better!


This is my favorite piece, we have it inside the front door.
A close up of the detail on the front and my fabulous fall decorations *wink, wink*
From the stairs, I was trying to make sure I didn't get any of the stair rails in the picture which is why its so far away and such a funny angle.

5 comments:

Grandparents Blog said...

Beautiful Furniture! What fun to have a place to display your holiday decoration.

Contrautlations to Mommy and Maddy for making it through the first day of school. I am sure both of you will enjoy your special alone time.

Jessica Zevely said...

So so so cute! I love the art..and the furniture! Good job TeeWee!

Stacy O said...

Ahh, love the art project! I am glad all went well for Maddy.

The furniture is beautiful! I still can't believe you guys won furniture, I thought that was all made up and nobody wins. ;)

FlyingCats said...

The apple picture is way too precious! She looks so proud of herself!!!! And I love the new piece! It's gorgeous!!!

Spokane Annis' said...

I love the furniture and Maddy's sute picture! I sent the gift today, finally. I also made my own blog so you will have to check it out. Nothing special cuz I am not good at this, but I am trying that way you can stay up to date.