Sunday, October 5, 2008

Busy Weekend

Friday we went to the pumpkin patch with her preschool class.

Riding a pony
Having snack with her classmates
Sitting on a pumpkin
Driving the bus

Saturday we went to another pumpkin patch. This one was quite a bit larger and it too was lots of fun!

Look at that- nearly 3 ft tall already
Maddy and I rode a camel and you can tell by my expression, it was exciting. Really quite different than riding a horse. The camels fur (or is it hair?) was surprisingly soft.

Loving the pony ride


Also this weekend my cousin, Coreen, was visiting from St. Louis and it was nice to have her here to just to visit and hang out. And Maddy loved having her here too. I've never seen Maddy so excited to see someone she didn't really know before. Maybe it is because Coreen is still a kid at heart. :) Strangely enough I didn't get any pictures of her.... she was always just out of camera range....very sneaky. I'll get her next time!

4 comments:

Grandparents Blog said...

Watch out, you may have a cowgirl on your hands. Looks like she would be happy with a camel or a horse. I have halloween pictures I am going to compare- what a difference year makes! Happy Pumpkin carving.

Stacy O said...

What a fun time you girls had! Love the pictures, and LOVE Maddy's pigtails. Not a surprise since I was putting the girl's hair in piggytails like two years ago, haha.

FlyingCats said...

I love these pictures! She is such a little girl now. Love the Hawks sweatshirt. I was looking at your previous post and the apple picture -- she looks like your mom there!

Jessica Zevely said...

SO so so cute! I love the one of the 2 of you on that camel..your face cracks me up!!!

Miss you guys! I can't believe you're so far away :(

Love,
Auntie Jess