Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pillow talk

I tackled my first sewing project this weekend, a pillow. I think it turned out OK for my first project. It took me almost two hours -the directions said it would take 20 minutes to an hour. Here it is.




I didn't get too frustrated, just a little confused. Thank goodness for the Internet; I had to stop a few times to check pictures. I am going to try another pillow this week.


Here's Maddy chillin' on the couch. She insisted on wearing the Minnie Mouse hat, I think she was cold.



4 comments:

Grandparents Blog said...

Congratulations, I knew you could do it! The pillow looks great.

Stacy O said...

Nice work, I think it looks great! And wow, I actually beat Kate on leaving a comment!!!

Wehunthouse said...

I am thinking Kate isn't so impressed with the pillow so she decided to say nothing. :o)

FlyingCats said...

Shaddup! :-) I think the pillow is great!!! Funny thing you mentioned about the directions saying it should have only taken 20 minutes. We assembled a headboard on Sunday that said it should have taken 45....um, 3 hours later! Didn't help that my brilliant misreading of the specs forced us to take the entire thing apart when almost finished...to reassemble correctly. LOL.