Saturday, February 9, 2008

Stacy said I had to.. So here it goes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

  1. Working at my aunt's montessori school
  2. Living in an apartment with Nate (already married 2 years)
  3. Talking about moving to Seattle so Nate could go to school


5 things I was doing 5 years ago:

1. Working at Wamu as an Administrative Assistant
2. Getting settled in our first house in Everett
3. Hanging out with Kate


5 things I did today:

1. Road trip to Dunkin Donuts (not so good)
2. Sledding with Nate and Maddy
3. Made breakfast
4. Emptied Dishwasher and picked up toys
5. Read Stacy's blog.. which brings me here. :)


5 things I'll do when I have a billion dollars:

1. Buy a plane so I can go visit people and places when I want.
2. Pay off parents houses or buy them new ones.
3. Set the nieces, nephews and Madelyn up for college.
4. Buy a big house in Maui for all of my friends and family to stay at when they are there.
5. Take a cruise around the world and see all the great places and buy houses along the way

5 places I've lived:

Spokane WA
Mt. Lake Terrace, WA
Bothell, Wa
Everett, WA
Buffalo Grove/ Vernon Hills, IL

5 jobs I've had:

1. Concession stand at a Racetrack
2. McDonalds (grill, counter, drive thu, pseudo manager)
3. Day care "teacher" (really glorified diaper changer)
4. Telephone banker
5. Administrative Assistant

5 things you may or may not know about me:

  1. I wish I could sing -you know really sing like Kelly Clarkson
  2. I have moved more in the last 10 years than I did my entire life
  3. I can touch my nose with the tip of my tongue (gross but true)
  4. I am an expert bubble blower and gum snapper (much to Stacy's chagrin)
  5. I dream of being Martha Stewart- without the prison sentence
  6. I suck at remembering what I did 10 years and even 5 years ago

1 comment:

Stacy O said...

Haha, love it! Yes, you are an amazing gum snapper. That is quite possibly the only thing I don't miss about you, hehe. Hopefully one of us gets the billion bucks so we know a trip to Maui is in our future. :)